2013 MendelMax 2.0 – from Parts to Prints

As 3D printing seems like a lot of fun and I was looking for an electronics project I picked up the MendelMax 2.0.

The build was pretty straight forward, and took me about three days over two weekends, sadly a couple of key pieces to run the Y Axis didn’t show up in the initial kit, so that delayed my build a bit. When they did show up I realized all my assumptions about cabling had omitted the moving Y axis so I had a lot to redo.

When I ran my first calibration tests the prints were good enough, so I let rip.

These prints were all with red PLA.

 

 



Leave a comment